Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Spring is Around the Corner

I know what you're thinking - is this lady crazy? Well...yes, yes I am. So March isn't off to a good start weather wise. I promise you its coming though. I can feel it! Spring is around the corner.


With our peak temp hitting on the 6th and 7th then dropping again - We are still above average for this time of the year. I'll take it! Secretly I've already started packing away my winter sweaters to gear up for tshirts and flip flops. Not even joking. I love the warmer weather, regardless of the time of year. I was meant to be on a beach somewhere, with WiFi. Like the Bahamas ;)

I already have plans for the Spring (and Summer, because thats how excited I get) for travel, beach days, pool, walks by the lake, etc. All the fun stuff happens in the warmer weather seasons! People don't run away from the summer like they do for Winter. They embrace the little rain we get and the heat waves (for the most part). I skip most of Fall - once my birthday hits (Oct 1st), then its basically Christmas as far as I'm concerned. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy the little holidays in between but lets face it, Christmas is the most popular.

I told Adriana that its getting warmer and Spring is almost here - her response was "Can I go in my pool tomorrow?" Oh kid....you crack me up. No. She gets just as excited for Summer as I do and she JUST started school! Wait until she's a bit older and has a true appreciation for those 2 mths in between one school year and the next. I want to plan a trip for a week during that time - get away where its hotter than here and relax! It doesn't have to be a beach - although that's preferred over anything else. Peak season travel time - challenge accepted.


What are your summer perks?
Do you go away anywhere? Cottage?
Do you get out more? Exercise? Parks? Hikes? Canoe/Kayak?
Where are your favourite places to visit?


No comments:

Post a Comment