Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Adriana's Christmas List (and Birthday List)

It's never too early to start Christmas shopping....I've said this a million and a half times already this year! I am always on a hunt for a good deal and never forget about preparing for (in my opinion) THE BEST HOLIDAY ever. This will be Adriana's very first Christmas. In my family, it has always been a big deal! Big beautiful tree, lights, Dickens Village (My mom has a metropolis - not a village) and I want Adriana to enjoy it as much as my sisters and I have over the years.
She doesn't get to be excited JUST about Christmas. Her very First Birthday falls 11days after Christmas. It will be interesting to plan that without incorporating the Christmas holiday as well! Wish me Luck :)

I thought I would make things a little easier for our family this year. Instead of TELLING them what she wants - I have compiled a list for her myself. It is mostly toys because we're not particular on what kind of clothes she will get. These are just a few I picked while browsing through the Sears Wishbook online (not the same as flipping through the pages!). I will list her sizes as well for those of you who need to know for clothes.

Adriana's FIRST Christmas List
Toys
1. Fisher Price Ballcano Stand-up Playset
2. Fisher Price Disney Baby Sing-Along Choo Choo
3. Alex Jumpin Jr First Trampoline (YES!)
4. Little Tikes Discoversounds Activity Garden
5. Fisher Price Record Player
6. Fisher Price Little People Zoo Talkers
7. Fisher Price Little People Wheelies Stand N' Play
8. Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Apptivity Monkey
9. Alex Busy Tot
10. Alex Sort & Count
11. Fisher Price 2-in-1 Wagon Rider
12. Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Learning Kitchen
13. Safety 1st Sand N' Surf Outdoor Play table

Clothes 
Sleepers: 18mths-24mths
Dresses: 18mths
Bottoms: 18mths (2T at Walmart)
Tops: 12mths-18mths
Shoes: size 4 or 5

Decor
Room Colours: Pink and Purple
Crib: Cherry wood
Storage Cubes: Pink


Clearly this list is just a guideline based on what I saw and feel would benefit Adriana. She's a smart little girl and would love any gifts she gets this Christmas holiday (or her Birthday!). I wasn't specific but BOOKS! She loves books...any kind by any authour would be good. Obviously, they need to be age appropriate. She has Flash Cards that we will start using in the next few weeks. I even bought her very first stocking. It's a good size and says "Dear Santa, I have been a good Girl this year" down the front. I will sew her name into the top part for added touch.


Have you started Christmas shopping?
Did you kids make a list?
What sort of things are they asking for?        

No comments:

Post a Comment