Monday, May 15, 2017

Happy Mother's Day

I can say that I am truly blessed to be Adriana's Mommy. Today she actually surprised me for the first time ever! I cried and all I could do was stare at her all day...she's all mine <3

On Thursday she brought home a gift bag and asked me not to look instead (Fine!). She placed the bag on her nightstand and it sat there until Sunday. I had no idea that beside it was another gift wrapped in tissue paper too. She was VERY excited to have me open these gifts that she had clearly made for me.
First was this lovely "All About my Mommy" art she created. Although most of the answers are incorrect (I do not weigh 200lbs lol) I love her answers anyways. My favourite is "I love my Mommy because...She loves me" Yup how true little girl!

The gift bag had this beautiful mug inside with a picture she drew of me (with snails for some reason). On the back it says Love Adriana in her writing. The wrapped tissue paper was the picture of her blowing me kisses attached with the card.

Nothing would be complete without flowers on Mother's Day - these were from Patrick along with a card. We spent the afternoon dining at the Old Mill Toronto with my parents and my older sister. The food was delicious and service was quick. It was a buffet style lunch and the trays were replenished repeatedly (no food left in the bottom). It included breakfast items (bacon, eggs, sausage, waffles, etc) as well as a carving table with roasted ham. Adriana's favourite was the chocolate fountain for dessert - she picked strawberries and marshmallows. Like most buffets it also had a salad bar, bread table, veggies and a seafood table.
Thank you darlings for making my day very special! 

No comments:

Post a Comment