Saturday, April 12, 2014

Spring is in The Air

I really hope its here to stay - Spring like weather has sprung among us!! Time for walks, trips to the park, riding bike, feeding ducks, rubber boots and umbrellas.  I've already started some of those things in hopes the good weather will join me. Better late than never!

We have pulled out Adriana's bike (she got it for her birthday) and let her ride it around the house for a bit. She needs to work on her leg muscles now to get it moving. She understands how but its not easy. I'm sure by the end of the summer she'll be flying down the street in her 3-wheeled pink tricycle. Watch out!

She has already asked for her wagon. We need to clean it off first and then definitely go on some trips to town, the park, the ducks, etc. with her. She loves going for rides in it - she doesn't have to pull the thing! It will be great too for her friend to come along too. I hope he doesn't mind riding in a pink wagon! I can't wait to get her outside every weekend to the river for a picnic or just up to town for a snack.

We spend enough time inside during the winter, so when the weather is nice, I love getting outside doing things! First on the list....we need to clean up the backyard from the wick storms we had in December. I want to get her a small pool for those hot days - which reminds me....she needs a new bathing suit this year! I`d like to get a lounge chair to cuddle up for a nap or read a good book. Time to utilize the backyard more this year than the last. Cheers to more BBQs, patio lunches and fires :)

I have already started planning some fun activities for Adriana. We plan to take her to the zoo, waterpark, Bread & Honey, Waterfront, etc. Shes going to have so much fun! Now that shes older and able to walk more - we can do more things with her. She also hasn`t been in her stroller in a long long time. She really enjoys being independent - which includes walking by herself (only holding hands when we cross the road) or carrying her own bag. I don`t have to ask her most of the time.


What activities do you have planned for you little ones?


No comments:

Post a Comment