Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Meeting Santa for the First Time

Tonight we decided to take Adriana to see Santa up close and personal. A few weeks ago we were having a blast at the Santa Claus Parade. She loved all the floats, especially the cadets and bands! Basically, she liked the ones that made the most noise lol What would Christmas be without having Santa pictures taken? She JUST missed Christmas last year - by 11 days. So needless to say this year I want to go all out.

I have explained how much my family loves Christmas - my mom goes all out with decorating! I always appreciated it and I want Adriana to have the same reaction. I want her to look forward to it as much as I did as a kid. No matter what happened...my parents always made sure we had a great Christmas! Lots of presents, big-fully stuffed stockings, family and a TON of food! I know she's still young but if I start now...she will look forward to it by next year at least!

I want her to have the pictures to remind her of how much fun it was, how much love and thought went into it all...I want her to have the same feelings that I have about Christmas.

....I just have to remember that SANTA IS REAL for the next 10-12years!! LOL



 Classic First timer photo....Love this!

 Now we try with Daddy in it too....

...Still didn't work but GREAT pic!! <3


These pictures were taking at Square One Mall. We got a 5x7 and a CD with all the pictures (7) for $35. Not a bad deal. Only waited for maybe 5-10mins and there was only 2 others in front of us. I definitely recommend going during the week!! We thought it was going to be much worse than it was but wanted to do it as soon as we could. The longer you wait...the closer it gets to Christmas...it only gets more busy.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to do this with the Little Mister :) I have no idea how he'll react. He'll either cry or try to pull Santa's beard off haha.
    I am feeling the Christmas spirit so much more now that our little man is here. I have to restrain myself sometimes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think if she wasn`t so scare of Santa she would have pulled at his beard lol He wasn`t the best looking Santa but it was her first one so I don`t mind ;)
    GO ALL OUT!!I love Christmas and I hope Adriana loves it just as much. I probably will be "Crazy Christmas Lady" for a few years but she`ll appreciate it one day. Just like your Little Mister will! :)

    ReplyDelete