Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Catch up Time. HBD!



It’s been a rough few days. Little Miss Adriana has been sick for a week but thankfully it has started to let up. Poor little girl! She hasn’t had a good night sleep for a week and finally last night she got just under 12hrs. Not bad. We want her to get as much as she needs to get better! It’s been heartbreaking since we can’t give her anything but Tylenol. We were giving her the Infant Tylenol but she’s over the maximum weight so we had to go to the Children’s Tylenol instead – that happened Sunday.

I simply asked Adriana last night before she went off to bed “Darling, are we going to have a better day tomorrow?” She responded by nodding her head and she wasn’t lying. This morning I woke up to “MAAAAMAAAA. MAAAA. MAAAMAAAAAA” I smiled. She wasn’t crying or screaming or whining....she just wanted her Mama! It definitely made my day...possibly my week.

This was the first week the boyfriend was back to work so it was all on me to get her to daycare and then get myself to work before 930am. It didn’t quite work out yesterday because we went to the doctors but today was much better! She went off to daycare no problem and I got to work on time. Bonus: I still managed to grab a tea and bagel too! *High Five* for breakfast on the run!

We’ll see how tomorrow goes. It usually takes a few days for a baby to realize you’re leaving them at daycare. I may just get the pouty lip I have heard so much about from the boyfriend.....Bring it on! I will probably cry as I walk across the park to catch my bus to work, but by the time I get to my stop I would have reminded myself why we send her there. She needs the socializing, she needs to be with a caretaker in order for us to both work, and she needs to be with children her age. This daycare is great because the 4 kids are about the same age (oldest being 3yrs old). Adriana likes playing with all of them :)


Today is..........the boyfriend’s BIRTHDAY! Yay!!! Happy Birthday my love – you are a year older and a year wiser. You bring a certain something to our family that I just can’t describe – I love it! You are a wonderful father to Adriana and we are lucky to share yet another birthday with you <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment