Sunday, April 7, 2013

One Step Up

I apologize for the shortness but none of us are feeling well. Adriana has been dealing with a cold for the past 4days now and I hope this is the end. Of course, nothing says family as much as sharing a cold together. I felt it start Friday, then it really hit me Saturday and today well....I'm about to climb into bed for the night! Its been a long few days between a grumpy sick baby and all the errands we've had to do this weekend. I am exhausted.

It is the boyfriends' birthday on Tuesday so we had the family dinner tonight. We had some nice pasta, garlic bread, and of course CHOCOLATE CAKE!! He is definitely not excited about birthdays anymore the closer and closer he gets to the big 3-0. He has one more year yet it seems to be the end of all ends. I can just imagine what will happen when he hits each 10th interval.

Our little missy is still on a rampage. Getting faster, more curious of new things, and talking more. She has been starting to say more things now - clearer things. She understands instructions too. We simply ask a question and she responds. Its amazing to me! She's so smart - I love her with every piece of me.
Daycare has been going great! Adriana loves it, and they love her. The caretaker has made comment as to how smart she is and independent. She will sit by herself sometimes and flip through a book she likes. She doesn't want someone to do it with her though. She will play with the other kids even though they are older. She seems to like them too. Then again, she seems to like everyone she meets!

We are officially booked for Newfoundland and will be flying out July 27th. I am a little nervous to be flying with her but I think if I can occupy her enough on the flight there - she may just sleep on the way back! High hopes. There are several people that we want to visit and I'm sure they will love to see Adriana. We will need some tight planning.

Congrats to my cousin who gave birth to a baby girl on Friday! Krista - I heard you did so well and that she is beautiful. We can't wait to see her when we come down!! We hope you enjoy every minute with her :)


No comments:

Post a Comment