Sunday, March 16, 2014

Spring is Just Around the Corner

There comes a time when we all must give up our toys. I shamefully admit I have kept pretty much ever toy Adriana has ever had - up until now. In my defence she never really played with many until after 6mths and even then time was spent outside instead. She will definitely hold on to her books...we are creating a collection for her. Some of her toys we will keep for the next baby - common first toys anyways.

A few things she doesn't really play with anymore - MegaBlocks(or legos), Some dolls, rattles, play yard mats, etc. She has them all in bins but never pulls them out! So its time to get rid of them and by that I mean give to my Mommy friends! I would hate to throw them out and they're still in really good condition.

With Spring (hopefully) around the corner, we can pull out some of her other toys - new bike and her wagon! I am really thinking about setting up a swing set out back. I know we have a park down the street but it would be even easier if there was one in our backyard. Wal-Mart has them on sale but would require some clean up of the backyard first and full essembly. I think we should do it!!

This year we are going to fully utilize our backyard. Adriana is getting a pool for here and her own chair to lounge in the sun. With me working closer to home, it would be nice to be able to do more here instead of running around everywhere. We have he BBQ and patio sets - just need a clean up and we have a fire pit too!

Its nice to live close to things if we need them but to be honest i'd rather stay home and have fun with the boyfriend and Adriana. It will be easier for us too since potty training time is coming again. Last bottle has been dropped from the routine....so far 1 night and shes done well. I really can't wait! She has started to show interest again but  of course we don't want to push it. She really has a good sense of when she has to go pee and LOVES "big girl" underwear. Time will tell ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment