Thursday, January 5, 2017

Adriana turns 5yrs old

I have a FIVE year old. Five!



When the heck did five years go by so fast. OK to be honest, I knew this day was coming and I knew at some time I would have this reaction.

It wasnt when she turned one; I loved watching her grow, hit the milestones, etc. It wasnt the year after or the one after that. Instead it hit me when I realized all the teachings from birth to now, all the challenges, all the blessings, long nights, laughs, memories...they all lead up to her turning 5yrs old. What's that saying...

"The years before five last the rest of their lives"

How so very true. So here is to hoping I've instilled some great values, taught her morals, and of course manners, over the years. I hope that she never loses that sassiness. That she stands up for herself, when she doesn't agree with something. I hope she remembers right from wrong. I hope she makes good choices most of the time. And when she doesn't, I hope she learns a lesson for next time.

Dear Adriana,
I hope today was special for you - I try every year to show you the love and support that is around you every day. Family and friends who are part of your life to help you grow and be the best you can be. I love you baby girl - my one and only! You have taught me so much. You remind me to laugh more, imagine the biggest and brightest things, you are stubborn (but I still love it!). After these 5yrs with you, I can't wait for many more!!

Loves you tons and tons Babes!




No comments:

Post a Comment