Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Its Official Ladies and Gents

I am proud to announce that Hillside Mommy has an official website now!


As of July 1st, Hillside Mommy has started the launch for an official website. The website is just an extension of this blog and I will continue to post.


Some of the new features through the official website will be a Meditation Corner. I realized that most Mommies (and Daddies) have little to no control on their emotions and that makes for a difficult time with baby. When your feelings are in check, so is baby! This area will have affirmations, recommended books, inspirations, etc. in which will help you learn to keep those emotions in control a bit better. This was something I practiced this while I was pregnant and it has helped really make a smooth process through the stages of parenthood. 

I also will be featuring a child once a month! This will be a quick picture of the child and  questionnaire that is filled out by a parent in the eyes of the child. The points in the questionnaire include milestones achieved by the baby, foods they like/dislike, and favourite toys or activities. This will be a great way to show how babies are really different from each other whether the same age or not!

Lastly, there is more contact information so you may send me your questions, suggestions, ideas, thoughts, points, recommendations....whatever! I list my Twitter name, Instagram ID, Vine account name, and email.




This is not the official launch but merely an invitation for the readers to join me in the next step for Hillside Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment