Sunday, July 28, 2013

Meeting the Great Grandparents

 Adriana meeting her Nan Decker for the first time. This is where we got Adriana's middle name from: Margaret <3
 Adriana meeting Poppy Decker for the first time! Sammy in the background :)

This is Adriana meeting her other Poppy Barron for the first time - its been over 10yrs for me too!

Great Grandparents are sometimes underestimated. Not everyone has the luxury of meeting theirs, whether young or older. I am glad Adriana was able to meet all of her Great Grandparents (with the exception of Nan Barron - rip). She may not get to see them often but once was special enough. She will have the pictures for memories and can cherish them for as long as she likes.

I know they were anxious to meet her and when it finally happened I hope she was everything they thought she was. I know it wasn't easy saying goodbye but we will be back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment