Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Eighteen Months and Counting

Adriana went for her 18mth check up this weekend and - of course - she did AMAZING!! This little girl stands at 85cm and weighs 26lbs (i don't trust that scale though.....) She's always been at 95th percentile for pretty much everything. That's not even the best part. Wait for it. Adriana had to get one needle and she did not even cry. Not even once. No whine. Nothing! She did so well, it almost mad Mommy cry!! I love her.

If you're wondering about this picture, well, I had to keep her occupied for over an hour in the waiting room. The doctor's office has maybe 5 kids books and 12583265763243209568547 pamphlets on old age care and disability. She did well during the long wait but it was expected for a Saturday afternoon.

Our fun didn't stop there. For the rest of Saturday we were at my parents house so she could go swimming in her pool. She literally spent the rest of the day in her pool - no nap. I was expecting this cranky, whining, tantrum throwing little girl. I consider myself very very lucky. She was in and out of her pool, taking time to lay down in it too! But nothing melted my heart more than seeing twin boys and Adriana giving them kisses!!


Meet Lucas. He is one of the twin boys that are just 5mths old and I had the great pleasure of finally meeting this weekend!! No relation just family friends from so many years ago that just happened to grow up over night. Loved these two little guys!! Carter, his brother, was so relaxed looking around at everything - including my crazy child running around without a nap. They were mostly looking around at everything!

Sunday was a great house warming get together for my cousins Chris and Kendra! Congrats on your lovely home :) Just need a hot tub in that backyard and some babies in those rooms!! lol <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment