Friday, July 13, 2012

Easy Breaded Chicken Dinner - MUST try!

For as many years as I can remember, I've always enjoyed cooking. Not baking but COOKING. I love finding new recipes but even more so, creating my own easy recipes. I don't watch much TV but when I do its between 3 channels: the news, HGTV or The Food Network!
I know that my ability to cook extravagant meals are probably rare these days since the baby but I promise this recipe will bring that right back...or close enough to it!

Grocery List:
Chicken Breast - Boneless, skinless (equals very healthy)
Mayo
Minced Garlic (I buy in the little jars)
Italian Bread Crumbs
Broccoli
Knorr Sidekicks (I used Sour Cream and Chives!)

Preheat your oven to about 425F.
In a small mixing bowl, add 1tbsp/chicken breast of mayo and 1tsp of minced garlic - including the juice. Stir together and set aside. Put chicken in a shallow dish (use a glass pie dish if you wish!) coat each piece with the mayo garlic mixture. Pour your italian (or homemade) bread crumbs all over the chicken, making sure to really coat them well. The mayo will help it stick to the chicken :) Place each coated piece in a baking dish, cover with tin foil and put in the oven for about 30mins. After about 25-30mins, uncover and reduce heat to about 375-400F for an additional 10mins to crisp the chicken.

I served with steamed broccoli and Knorr Sidekicks! It was amazingly delicious and the chicken was so moist! Even my boyfriend loved it - and he doesn't like mayo ;)

Try this recipe and let me know how yours turned out! Send me pics HERE or just comment below.

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to try this!
    I'm following you :) Just don't have tons of time these days to blog/read blogs/comment-show some love.
    So great you lost that weight!!
    I've lost 40 already {gained 55 while pregnant} but started my pregnancy heavier than I would have liked!
    With twins it's not super easy to get out of the house.
    But now that they're older and on more of a schedule I'm able to work out daily!!
    Here I go!!
    Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comment! Hope you're well!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete