Sunday, July 15, 2012

Her Possible First Words!


For the past few weeks, Adriana has been a non-stop chatter box! Mind you, none of it makes sense; just random baby talk. However, I can swear on my life that today I heard her very first attempt at an actual word. Her usual “Ra ra ra ra” sounded more like “Da da da da” :D

I don’t want to make a big stink over it, but I know what I heard! I’m waiting to see if she does it again and when she does…I will be jumping around, dancing, singing, lalalala! I have to admit that I am more excited to hear her say “Da da” first rather than “Ma ma.”  I want her to be a daddy’s girl – he will be the one to have fun with and make her laugh and I can be the one who teaches, disciplines, and consoles her. I want her to love her daddy, look for her daddy, run to her daddy when he gets home. I want him to have that special “Daddy’s Little Girl” relationship with her.

This is just the first step!

 Daddy and Adriana on Feb 5th, 2012 - Superbowl Sunday - 1mth old

No comments:

Post a Comment