Saturday, September 22, 2012

Adriana and The Mirror

We went to visit my mom the other day and in the foyer she has these mirror doors on the closet. No biggie right. Until Adriana realized she could see herself in them! She's more active but slower at my mom's house because of the hardwood floors. Its hard on her knees sometimes. She normally doesn't make it that far out of sight but I decided to let her go exploring. Oh Boy! did she explore alright. Not only did she corner my mom's poor long-haired Chihuahua by the front door, she put her sticky hands all over the bottom part of the mirror. Did I mention she likes to give kisses in the mirror to herself? This time she added blowing bubbles on the mirror too. What a nice granddaughter eh? lol

Here are some photos from that moment....too cute still





Kisses for Adriana...from Adriana! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment