Thursday, September 20, 2012

Fashion Show 2012

Adriana has had the luxury of sporting some very fashionable outfits over the months. As a baby, she wore some Calvin Klein, GAP and Ralph Lauren. Now, at 8 months old, she still wears Ralph Lauren, H&M, Gap, Carters, Osh Kosh, etc. Its all about leopard this fall and she no doubt pulls it up in many different ways!! From soft to hot pinks, reds, black, and grey, she's got it covered.

So I'm pleased to announce...Adriana's Fashion Show 2012!!
 Some new additions to her wardrobe
 First cool day - Fleece hoodie with soft pink leggins :)
 Outfit from Aunt Jill - "Auntie says I'm Super Cute"
 Soft leopard print shirt and pink leggings - favourite outfit!!
Adriana wearing Guess from Aunt Michelle - her Easter present that fits her better now!

More pictures in outfits to come over the next few days. She's going to show off her new shoes...if we can keep them on her long enough! She has a new fall jacket to wear, and lots more dresses with tights to really get in the Fall spirit.
This is my favourite time of the year. The cool weather, fresh air, boots, leggings, sweaters, scarves, skinny jeans, turtlenecks, ahhhh all of it! I even have little booties (which look like Uggs) in pink that will fit her soon too. She's going to look fabulous!!

Send me your baby's/kid's fashion show! I'd love to see all the cool outfits you have for your little one! Comment below to tell me about it or email me pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment