Thursday, October 25, 2012

First Tooth!!

Ladies and Gentlemen....
I want to announce the most amazing thing in the world has happened. You won't even believe it. I have conquered the ultimate task in all of the world. Are you ready to hear what it is??!!

I have finally been able to take a picture of Adrianas FIRST tooth!!
 
She has tried everything to prevent me from it. Constantly sticking out her tongue when I put my finger near her lip to see. She has swat my hands away, kicked her feet and even yelled at me to stop! But I did it. I did it and I feel darn good about it!! Its been slowly working its way through for the past several weeks. Through the fussiness, stirring in her sleep, tired....shes still a trooper! Considering the amount of pain a baby goes through when teething, she has done FANTASTIC!! I swear....if I never win the lottery - I know its because we were given such a good baby!

I remember my friends little boy when he started teething. Poor guy had so many come through at once! He didnt know how to handle it any other way!! Clinging to his mom like a velcro monkey. Not a darn thing my friend could do besides soothe him by rubbing his back and cuddling. It wasnt just the first tooth either! Hes now almost 13mths old and has four on the top and four on the bottom. Its adorable!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment