Monday, October 1, 2012

Happy First Birthday Hunter

Technically Hunters birthday was Thursday, September 27 but we celebrated on Sunday with his family and friends. My friend Erin, has a handsome boy named Hunter and he's FINALLY one year old!!! This little guy has been hanging out with Adriana since she was about 2-1/2mths old.

Erin and I joke about them being Boyfriend and Girlfriend...possibly each others first husband and wife LOL We love watching them play together! They are both fairly independent and play time is interesting. Anything Hunter plays with...Adriana wants to play with and vice versa. We also believe they talk to each other in Baby Talk....like in the movie "Look Who's Talking"!!

As cute as they are....I'm glad I got to spend his first birthday with him!!




Did I mention that TODAY is MY BIRTHDAY?! yuppers...still twenty-something and loving it :) It's my first birthday as a mom...that is something very different for me. I didn't ask for anything this year, except to be with my family on this day. Although, my boyfriend had to work....we will have our family time later when he gets home. That's all I ask for on my special day.

To another year of family, friends, health and wealth! Hopefully more than last year though LOL

2 comments: