Sunday, October 7, 2012

Thanksgiving...in Canada

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. We are celebrating Thanksgiving in Canada....
What are you thankful for?
Our Daughter - You came only 9mths ago and it was the beginning of many AMAZING days to come
My Boyfriend - My love. My life. I love you more every day
Tyson - My big furry buddy....<3
Family - For being there for me when I need you...and even when I dont!
Friends - Forever <3
Health - One more year of a clean bill of health....thank you very much!
Life - ...and for everything in it.
Courage - to get through the day and build a better life for my family
Security - letting me be comfortable in my life, home and other surroundings.


This year, dont just be thankful for the same as last year. Have new things to be thankful for and make a point to have new things next year too! Family and Friends are the givens....


What are you thankful for this year?

Share in the comments below or send me an email!

No comments:

Post a Comment