Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Adriana's Growing Up so Quickly

Adriana is 7 and a half months old now. She's talking, crawling, standing, trying to walk, laughing, singing, learning to wave, and of course she dances!! The amount of times she makes me smile and so proud she`s mine every day is just....indescribable. I love her. Best. Thing. Ever!

Here are some recent pictures of her doing her thing :)

 Adriana's close up Picture - chubby cheeks and all!!
Crawling around at Gran's house - probably looking for Miko!
 One of my favourite pictures of Adriana - those CHEEKS!
 Adriana standing on Gran's lap
 My baby girl and I standing in the dining room - its a no pants kinda day for her!
 Adriana and Daddy sleeping in the big bed together <3
Adriana on the floor at Nana's house - chasing after the cats!

No comments:

Post a Comment