Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Jalapeno Havarti Stuff Chicken Recipe

I`m so excited to share this recipe with everyone!! So there I was playing around in the kitchen trying to figure out what to have for dinner once again. I don`t plan my meals ahead of time but I make sure to buy the groceries for several dinners throughout the week. I always have simple ingredients that I`m able to throw easy meals together. Lets face it....between taking care of Adriana, Tyson (our dog), and cleaning the apartment - dinner is always the last thing on my mind! Here`s a great recipe that has some kick to it (add as much kick as you`d like!)

Grocery List:
2 - BL/SL Chicken breast
1tsp - Paprika
1pkg - Jalapeno Havarti cheese (sliced)
salt and pepper to taste

Directions:
Preheat over to 375F. Using a filet knife, cut the chicken in half but not all the way through - open chicken flat on a cutting board. Spread 2 layers of Saran wrap over chicken and pound flat. I used an ice cream scoop! Remove saran wrap and toss in garbage. Sprinkle paprika over chicken - add as much as you want for a kick or choose chili powder if you really want some heat. Add sliced Havarti to one side of each chicken breast. Fold chicken over cheese and hold in place with toothpicks. Add salt and pepper to taste and place chicken in a small baking dish. Cover with foil and place in over for 30mins.

This went really well with Garlic Butter and Lemon noodles from Knorr Sidekicks! Cut up a baguette and you have a fantastic (quick) dinner! You can mix up the spice as well. Instead of Jalapeno Havarti, try Monterey Jack cheese. You can even cut up jalapenos and add to cream cheese as a spread in the chicken instead. So many ideas....

Try this recipe for dinner! Make it your own even and share your story in the comments below or email them to me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment