Saturday, August 25, 2012

How to get that Baby weight off - Fast!

Has it been months (even years) since you've had your little one, and you still hide your post baby body behind big t-shirts and loose pants? Great! You're just the person I need to be reading this. My baby girl was born in January and throughout my entire pregnancy I would look at my favourite Victoria Secret model, Miranda Kerr as inspiration! This lady, had a baby boy, breast fed and was back working within 3 months doing a photo shoot! I thought this was crazy - no matter how good of a personal trainer someone has - this is fantastic! I was determined to do the same lol I know crazy right...but seriously!

I made a more realistic goal of 6mths to drop 50lbs of baby weight. I was going to stick to this goal no matter what it took. I started looking up more chicken meal ideas, even vegetarian! I planned to walk every day for at least an hour with Adriana too.

My results..........I hit my goal weight in less than 6months! I actually did it by 4months - with a little help of course. This was a journey I started out very slowly since I just had the baby and was recovering. I knew I wasn't going to jump back in my string bikini any time soon! So my secret...was actually a wrap.

A friend of mine introduced me to this wrap and I kinda didn't believe her lol Great friend I am eh! It wasn't that I thought I was being scammed - I just wasn't sure it was going to work for me. So without any commitment I bought a wrap from her and tried it at home. By myself - no witnesses but I did take pictures! I followed the instructions just like she told me. It was weird at first because I wasn't sure what to expect. I didn't know if I would feel anything or just how it smells even! I tried to keep myself occupied by doing my online Exam that was due that night. I figured the exam time is scheduled for 1hr, I probably wouldn't need that much time but it would help most of it pass by quickly!
I left the wrap on for 55mins and made sure I followed all the proper steps: remove and discard wrap, rub in cream leftover, and continue drinking water. I remember standing in front of the mirror for 15mins turning side to side, trying to figure out if I really lost anything lol so pessimistic sometimes! I took pictures and started to compare to my before pictures. Back and forth, back and forth. I SEE IT!! I zeroed in on my belly button, which was all stretched from being pregnant (I also have it pierced so the stretching was very noticeable!). I saw a difference but I didn't measure before so I wasn't sure how much I actually loss! I decided that since it's suppose to continue to work I could measure now and then again after 3days.

I ended up losing 1.5inches total in just one wrap. I wasn't even concerned about the loss - I wanted it for the tightening of my skin! I felt so relieved...it actually worked - holy cow. I was beside myself...I sent my friend the pictures and asked her to compare. She asked for a wrap for herself!! A few weeks later I ended up doing it again with her. She did the same thing I did - sent me the pictures to compare because she wasn't sure if she was seeing things!

If you want to know more about these wraps and how to get them, you can check out this blog or go directly to the website and shop around! You can also leave your questions/ comments below or email me them instead. I can't wait to hear all your goals, results, etc!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment